When I started learning how to cook I used to say that my specialty was pasta in “rosé sauce”. So whoever came over had a taste of my “infamous” (amongst my friends & family) pasta sauce! It’s been a while since I’ve made this & it brings back so many wonderful memories of bringing family & friends around a table over a bowl of pasta.
I wanted to share this special moment & recipe with you. I hope you like it & it brings you as many great moments & memories as it has for me.
إضغط هنا للوصفة بالعربي
Shrimp Pasta in Rosé Sauce Recipe
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 8 pieces al alali Italian Tagliatelle Pasta
- 80 g shrimps
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 320g (1 jar) al alali Pasta Sauce, Hot Chili
- 300 ml cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp oegano
- 1/4 tbsp dried basil
- 1 cup rucola leaves
- Sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- In boiling salted water, prepare al alali Italian Tagliatelle Pasta as per the instructions mentioned on the box. Drain and rinse in cold water. Add al alali Olive Oil and set aside
- Season shrimps with sea salt & al alali Ground Black Pepper then pan-fry for 3 minutes. Boil for another 2 minutes. Shrimps are ready when they begin to curl
- In a deep pot, add al alali Pasta Sauce – Hot Chili, cream and water, mix
- Add garlic, al alali Chili Powder, al alali Oregano, dried basil, salt and al alali Ground Black Pepper. Stir and simmer
- Add pasta into sauce to reheat for 2 minutes.
- Serve warm with rucola leaves, shrimps and crushed black pepper, enjoy!
This recipe was made in collaboration with al alali
Here are some great starter ideas for your table & some For other pasta dish inspirations visit