Looking for some small & satisfying snack bites?
This light & textured cranberry mille feuille recipe hits the spot! It can be prepared in advance! So next time you’re thinking of having a next tea party or a get together, simply wow them with this tasty yet easy & quick to make recipe.
- 50 g Puff pastry
- Icing sugar, as needed
- 1 cup Cream (35% fat)
- 1 Vanilla pod
- 1 tsp orange blossom (or as desired)
- 1/2 cup Cranberries
- Pre-heat oven to 205°C.
- Cut your pastry into 1 1/2 inch width strips.
- Sieve icing sugar over the pastry and cook until golden brown, approximately 15 minutes.
- Whip the cream and vanilla till hard peaks form, then fold in the lemon zest. Then place it in a piping bag and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Squeeze a small amount of cream on the plate, just to hold the puff pastry.
- Then place the puff pastry and push down slightly to hold in place.
- Squeeze one single strip of cream on the pastry.
- Line up the cranberries on top.
- Dust with some sieved icing sugar.